sexta-feira, 21 de agosto de 2020

Version 2.109

Today Joe Biden becomes the official Democratic Party candidate. I don’t think people are that excited about him, but the overall spirit is that President Trump has to go. Even the GOP members do not defend President Trump in public as much as they did before. There is a lot of water to flow under the bridge, still, however, this election will likely end up in court, much like the 2000 election did. It will be hard, but we shall prevail, seems the be the spirit.

Steve Bannon got arrested today, as NYC charged him with fraud. I may be mistaken, but my impression is that a lot of Trump associates will be dragged to court and even the Trump family will not escape. They gave Bush a pass, but they will not be this generous with Trump. Republicans cannot complain, though, as they did the same to Bill Clinton.

My neighbor who was in New Jersey working as a COVID nurse has returned. I have not had much of a chance to speak to her. I had thought about getting some balloons or something to celebrate her return, but I still have not gotten anything. I might do it over the weekend. She seemed happy to be back and I asked her if she had been OK and she said that it was mostly a miracle that she did not get infected — they were tested every week.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Não são permitidos comentários anónimos.