sexta-feira, 13 de novembro de 2020

Version 2.193

Today we had another pandemic birthday party, as it was one of my neighbor's birthday. I don't know how it came about, but when my other neighbor told me about it, I offered to bring a bottle of champagne -- I kind of bought four bottles when it was announced that Mr. Biden had won the election, yes, over $300.

I started with the champagne, then I offered to make some soup, since we were going to have the get-together outdoors and it was kind of chilly, after I suggested to buy some cheese--one of my favorite things to do in life, and finally I made a few savory flans or crustless quiches, since I cannot eat gluten.

Between my neighbor and me, the get-together had delicious food (she took care of making the soft cheeses shine, with dried fruits and jam, plus the crackers). Everyone enjoyed it. I am glad the food I made turned out good, since I am a bit of a mess in the kitchen, as I have trouble staying focused on cooking. Of course now people think that I am a better cook than what I actually am. However, I must say that I know how to make a good soup consisistently.

I know that with the pandemic getting harder to control and people beginning to lock themselves at home, all it takes is to mslke oneperson happy and we automatically make the world a beer plce. But it still is fun.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Não são permitidos comentários anónimos.