quarta-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2021

Version 2.254

Besides finishing listening to Alain de Botton's Essays in Love during our dog walks today, I also watched the last episode of Bridgerton on Netflix. I quite enjoyed the show and felt comforted that the cast was very diverse, but race was not presented as a source of conflict. They all got along, just like I do everyday where I live. That was so refreshing that I even thought I should buy Netflix stock, as I like the innovations that the company is bringing to TV.

The House of Representatives is moving along with impeachment, as, in a letter to the Speaker of the House, VP Pence does not want to invoke the 25th ammendment and says the country needs to heal, rather that be subjected to political games. The news have been peppered with cancellations of activities at Trump's properties, like the PGA 2022 championship. I will heal when I see him bankrupt again and without credit.

Slowly, this big charade in which we have been living is sorting itself out. It's about time.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Não são permitidos comentários anónimos.