domingo, 20 de setembro de 2020

Version 2.139

 It is almost midnight and while I do not expect to turn into a pumpkin, I am very tired. I started my trip back home and stopped in Fayetteville, AR, to visit friends and to get some plants for the garden that a friend of mine had set aside for me. 

My girlfriends are still hurting over the loss of RBG and the generation older than me feels vulnerable, which I thought interesting. That generation has the least to lose, reproductive rights are not an issue, workforce equality is irrelevant for those that are retired, and yet they feel vulnerable, as one of my friends told me. 

I feel mostly sorry that we have to go through this, but I have not doubt that we can continue fighting for change to continue. And now some sleep...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Não são permitidos comentários anónimos.