segunda-feira, 28 de setembro de 2020

Version 2.147

From the looks of my taxes, it appears that I am a billionaire. Mr. Trump, billionaire extraordinaire, only paid $750 dollars in income taxes. I, on the other hand, have paid at least 35 times that, thus I must conclude that I make way more money than our billionaire-in-chief. Yes, the NYT has finally gotten their hands of Mr. Trumps taxes, but it does not seem like it will make much of a difference. People are not going to care.

My weekend was a bit blah, as I was not feeling it. I started several projects, but did not complete any, although some of them do require a bit of time to complete, but organizing a couple of kitchen cabinets could have been completed, were it not for the fact that I also started to dismantle the garden and organize the bathroom cabinets. But then as I browsed through my photos, I did realize that it took me well over three years to organize the house in Houston, so I still have time to break that record, plus this house is bigger.  

Luckily, my neighbor came by right after dinner and we chatted for a bit. I don't know how she can be so chipper all time.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Não são permitidos comentários anónimos.