quarta-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2017

Eu alinho no desalinho

A minha contribuição para a conversa do Zé Carlos e do Luís Gaspar acerca de sermos desalinhados é o filme School of Rock: you have to stick it to the man!

Ah, e tal, não é intelectualmente estimulante, dizem vocês. Nem o Trump, mas é ver o número de pessoas que votou nele. E o número de pessoas em Portugal que acham que é um bom líder?

Dewey Finn: [on sticking it to "The Man"] Yes! But, you can't just say it, man. You've gotta feel it in your blood and guts! If you wanna rock, you gotta break the rules. You gotta get mad at the man! And right now, I'm the man. That's right, I'm the man, and who's got the guts to tell me off? Huh? Who's gonna tell me off?
Freddy: Shut the hell up, Schneebly!
Dewey Finn: That's it Freddy, that's it! Who can top him?
Alicia: Get outta here, stupidass.
Dewey Finn: Yes, Alicia!
Summer Hathaway: You're a joke, you're the worst teacher I've ever had!
Dewey Finn: Summer, that is great! I like the delivery because I felt your anger!
Summer Hathaway: Thank you.
Lawrence: You're a fat loser and you have body odor.
Dewey Finn: ...All right, all right! Now, is everybody nice and pissed off?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Não são permitidos comentários anónimos.