quinta-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2020

Version 2.220

This afternoon, I thought that I was getting a mammogram, but it turns out that they went straight to the ultrasound of my left breast, where I have a fibroid. That's the only thing they checked and at the end, the technician said that in 6 months I should get a mammogram and another ultrasound to get back on track. Utrasounds are expensive; If I recall correctly I am responsible for almost $500 for each breast, which is to say that's how much my visit should have cost me today.

After, I stopped by the grocery store for the first time in over two weeks. I saw one woman with blue hair, sashaying through the aisles without a mask. Everyone else had a mask on and it makes no sense that she would get into the grocery store without a mask, which is against a local Memphis ordinance. It makes even less sense that nobody told her that she needed one to get in. At this rate, we'll never get rid of the virus.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Não são permitidos comentários anónimos.