domingo, 25 de outubro de 2020

Version 2.174

One of my neighbors is a DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency) agent. Over the last couple of days, his house has been under surveillance with at least a police officer always parked in front and there is also a huge machine that serves to film the street. At night, the machine has this blue lights that flicker and give the idea that we're about to have a rave party. I really don't understand how anyone would attack my neighbor's house with such vibrant paraphernalia parked in front of it, but maybe that is the point: to let the future perpretator know that he will likely get caught.

I don't really know that neighbor, although I have been to at least one event in which he participated. He seemed awfully young, maybe in his late twenties or early thirties. He lives with his fiancée and they were about to be married this fall, I believe. A few months ago, the post office dropped off some of their packages at my front door twice and I took them over and left them on their doorstep. I did not knock or anything, as these are not good times to be social.

His house has a sold sign now, but I don't know if that is real. If it is not real, it would be very easy for a bad guy to figure it out, since home sales are public record. Gosh, it would be terrible if anything bad were to happen to this young couple.

1 comentário:

Não são permitidos comentários anónimos.