segunda-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2021

Version 2.272

I scheduled the driver's license knowledge test today. I have to go to a test center 30 minutes away, since the closest location only has an opening on March 3; I scheduled mine for February 22. I hate that I have to take it. It just feels strange having to go through it all again, but I understand that I failed to switch my driver's license, then I let it expire. It's just that those first months of the pandemic were really hard for me. Anyway, no use crying over spilled milk.

The weekend is over and I do not feel like it was that productive. I still have an email that I need to craft and I had hoped to have it done by now. It was not all bad, though, since new plans were made: on February 12, I am going to Nashville to see the Picaso exhibit at the Frist Museum. Finally, something to look forward to.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Não são permitidos comentários anónimos.