sexta-feira, 11 de setembro de 2020

Version 2.130

With the Labor Day weekend last Monday, many things got delayed one day, including trash pick up and the weekly export sales report. I am curious about the numbers tomorrow, but soon enough they'll be out. Another thing that is out is Rage, the new Bob Woodward book. I have not read it, nor do I plan to read it. It is too depressing, plus I already know the President is unfit.

I wasn't expecting another book after Fear, but I suppose that one did not have the desired effeect, so he wrote another one. It will not make a difference; people are too set in their ways and they rationalize. Plus, they also have selective memory: they conveniently forget how big the deficit is or that debt was already increasing before the virus. But the ultimate goal of this new book is certainly to influence the upcoming election. I suppose that from now until the election, a lot more books like this will come out. What a weird reality we live in...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Não são permitidos comentários anónimos.