quarta-feira, 16 de setembro de 2020

Version 2.135

 That hurricane Sally is a little beast. It has been parked on the Gulf for hours, movig at 2-3 miles per hour. If I had to guess, I'd say that Mobile, AL, will flood massively, but at least it has a much smaller population than Houston, TX. And to think that I was planning on being in that same area right now, but changed plans a day and a half before leaving. How many people in the past drove into hurricanes and lost their lives? I think of them,

My day was spent visiting Stillwater and it turns out that Garth Brook's old house was demolished, which made me sad. The city is almost an exercise of extremes, with very modern stuff sharing space with very old things and buildings. The Hideaway Pizza is still around and I really love their Mediterranean pizza, but I cannot have it because of the gluten. Hideaway has some of the best pizza in the world.

I also stopped by the Stillwater Mill and got some birdseed, a new feeder, and some phosphorus fertilizer for my hydrangea.Spent $147, but this kind of spending on birds only happens once a year, Tomorrow, I am planning on visiting a bookstore I found today, I an very psyched about it,


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Não são permitidos comentários anónimos.