sábado, 19 de março de 2016

"This is against my civil rights!"

Amo os EUA tanto! Qualquer gato pingado defende os seus direitos por qualquer coisa. Este vídeo tem tantos "quotable moments" -- é insano! É aquela atitude "In your face, motherfucker!", que eu gosto tanto. Então, é assim...

"I have an announcement to make to y'all, to the people of America!"
"First of all, my first issue was the drive-through was filled all the way up and I had to walk inside."
"I said 'Ain't you forgettin' somethin'... m'am?'"
"Mc'excuse me, bitch?!? I throw-punched that bitch, I knocked her down!"
"And then you throw-punch her: punch her in the cooter, I don't give a damn!"
"This is against my civil rights!"
"Fuck you, McDonald's... On Dorsett -- not all the other ones; I like all the other ones!"

http://bullet-journal-inspo.tumblr.com/post/141280786674/iwishihadafather-meecherwood

2 comentários:

  1. Numa adaptação "British" (da série cinematográfica "Carry On"): um grupo de turistas ingleses causa uma desordem na Costa del Sol, nos tempos do Franco, e vai tudo dentro. Por trás das grades, ouve-se uma voz indignada: "WE DEMAND AN EXPLANATION! WE ARE BRITISH!" :-)

    ResponderEliminar

Não são permitidos comentários anónimos.