sexta-feira, 6 de março de 2015

Uma pessoa assim dava...

Estava a ler esta entrevista do Giambattista Valli no NYT e, depois de ler as respostas, pensei: "era tão bom clonar este tipo para Primeiro Ministro de Portugal". Nem precisava do clone ficar homem; podia ser mulher. Mas alguém que pensasse assim:
Sometimes people ask, “Who’s your muse?” and I always say the only muse I have is curiosity. I’m very curious about everything.
Alguém que falasse de Portugal nestes termos porque nós também somos uma mistura do passado luxuoso e do moderno sóbrio:
I wanted it to be something that you get in, and you’re charmed by the past, but at the same time you feel it is so contemporary. It’s important because it’s an expression of my clothes: What is the universe of Giambattista Valli, what’s the style, what’s the approach? It’s a synthesis of my mind, to mix Italian design from the ’50s with parquet Versailles and contemporary mirrored furniture. In the moment that everything is so global, I thought it was so modern in a way to have something that was, like, one of a kind.
E visse a gestão do país assim:
I’m an independent, so I have to follow up all the administration things, budget things, legal things, commercial side. I have always two hats — even more than two hats. Sometimes it’s like being Yves Saint Laurent/Pierre Bergé in one. Or Giancarlo Giammetti and Valentino in one. It’s a little bit like Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. But it’s what I like, too, because sometimes I think that fashion designers, they lose the point of doing the business through clothes.
Em suma, alguém que soubesse casar a alma artística e criativa de Portugal passado-presente-futuro com o pragmatismo de fazer dinheiro para garantir uma vida confortável para os portugueses.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Não são permitidos comentários anónimos.